Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to search for a Maintenance and Inspection Leader to work on a contract in Houston, TX.
• Participate to the definition of the corresponding policies of maintenance / inspection, organizations, procedures and budgets.
• Follow-up the detailed engineering activities of the main packages to ensure that maintenance and inspection requirements are taken into account.
• Participate in the preparation and evaluation of the Maintenance Engineering and Inspection Contract (MIEC) and manage this contract when awarded as part of the Project scope
• To follow-up and control the maintenance and inspection engineering activities regarding the FPU, SPS and UFR (Definition and configuration of the CMMS and FAME+ are part of this activity)
• Ensure that all Capital and Operational spare parts are identified, procured and are available in time for the facilities start-up. (nominated as the person responsible for delivery of critical spare parts delivery before start-up).
• To prepare the various maintenance contracts required for the production phase (General Maintenance Contract, Specific Maintenance Contracts, etc) and to prepare the relevant technical recommendations; to follow-up the implementation of these contracts during the Project phase
• To prepare the maintenance and inspection activities for the start-up, the first 2 years of operation and the routine operation phases
• To follow-up the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities to ensure that the facilities will be safe, operable and acceptable from a maintenance and inspection viewpoint
• To organize and supervise the maintenance and inspection activities linked to the Project Hand-Over acceptance.
• To participate in the training program (definition, implementation), and the personnel competencies evaluation from a maintenance / inspection viewpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
- Offshore experience (Especially in Gulf Of Mexico).
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Excellent understanding of modern M&I operating models (RBM; CBM; DDAP; campaign organization; collaborative working)
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows
- LEAN yellow belt certification would be a bonus