Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to search for a Deputy Field Operations Manager to work on a project in Huston, TX.
During all phases of the Project:
- Follow-up the engineering activities of all packages and to ensure that operational and local requirements are taken into consideration.
- To have knowledge of Company, TEPUSA and local rules, specifications and procedures related to Field Operations and to H3SE in Operations, for application to the Project, as necessary.
- To define, mobilize and manage the organization in charge of the preparation and the execution of the commissioning.
- To supervise the Precommissioning & Commissioning procedure preparation and the reporting tools (Database, planning, punchlist, etc.).
- To manage the commissioning execution to control costs and allow a soft transfer to operations.
- To supervise commissioning execution reporting ensuring that technical, contractual, and cost data are properly recorded, collected and available for audit.
- To supervise commissioning planning to fit the project targets.
- To participate in the definition of organization and means for Operations and their implementation (recruitment, training, etc.).
- To participate in the training program (definition / implementation), and the personnel competencies evaluation for offshore personnel.
- To ensure adequate and timely reporting to the Field Operations Manager (progress, concerns).
- Delegate to Field Operations Manager in case of absence.
- Be a visible role model for HSE and always promote positive Project Safety Culture.
- Participate in HAZIDS; HAZOPS; Project Technical Reviews, and HSE Audits as required, and ensure corrective actions are defined, implemented and monitored for Field Operations related action points.
- Ensure that all Project deliverables will contribute to the safety and integrity of personnel and assets and will contribute to raising HSE awareness and lead by example.
- The job holder is responsible, under the Field Operations Manager’s responsibility, to ensure a suitable design, operability, and maintainability of the facilities (hull and topsides equipment) according to Operations Philosophy and GOM regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the engineering design and equipment selection takes into consideration the need for minimized manned facility, and remote monitoring capability the regulatory requirements of the GOM.
- Ensure the operability, maintainability and inspectability of the delivered facility.
- Strong interface with FEED or EPC CTRs"
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 20 years’ experience in the oil & gas industry and previous experience in a similar role, in a project environment.
- International offshore major capital project experience (Gulf of Mexico project would be preferable).
- Extensive experience supporting offshore Major Capital Project Experience.
- Executive level who’s been responsible for establishing the engineering and operational philosophies for a major capital Project.
- Experience being responsible for the creation of the preccommissioning and commissioning, and Operations packages.