About the Company:
Our client is a trusted player in the POWER distribution and transmission sector. They have a strong reputation, dynamic management team and are expanding their team in Singapore
Position: Deputy Design Manager
The ideal candidate should be experienced, good in communication, able to lead the team and good in design management.
the Project: Upgrading the current system of a live RAIL station
Prior Experience: 8 to 10 years Design & Design management of the power supply of an MRT station
- Design experience on the Medium Voltage AC & 750V DC system related railway (preferred) or any infrastructure projects
- Ability to evaluate the requirements with standards and prepare comparison table for evaluation
- Good safety knowledge and identifying site hazards, especially where live panels are for the design of equipment
- Good working experience in Medium Voltage AC and DC system (preferably in Metro Railway field)
- Good knowledge on protection coordination and relays used in AC system such as for switchgears/transformers
- Good experience in LVAC system Design and battery charger system Design
- Good knowledge on software like ETAP, SINANET, Matlab used for the system studies
- Ability to read complex logics and modify as per the requirements of the technical requirements
- Attend meeting with client and contractor for fulfilling the project requirements and also able to convince client on the proposals
- Able to liaise with other design members, construction members and subcontractor on relevant work scope
- Preparation / review and submission specifications, Method Statement / Risk assessment for replacement/modification works if any
- Participate in the FAT, follow up FAT reports, clearance of snags raised
We are open to considering candidates from electrical testing background as well.
The culture and benefits
Very attractive salary package with compensation in SGD. Once completed, it would be a fantastic opportunity to be included on your resume. Role open to Malaysians only due to current circumstances. Only successful candidates with criteria's met will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!