Airswift is hiring for Supply Chain Demand Planner to be located in Perth, WA for joining of our clients major in Oil & Gas for a contract position.
- Accountable to deliver SC Integrated Demand Plan by making demand for SC resources (materials, people, logistics resources, services, contracts, etc.) visible through collaboration with Functional & IAPS Planners
- Accountable, on behalf of SC, to sign off the agreed long, medium- and short-term Supply Plan through the integrated activity planning process (IAPS or other, as operational in Assets). Plan sign-off denotes SC commitment to deliver the plan
- Review progress of approved SC demand and Capacity Plan, perform gatekeeping on potential demand changes and drive for efficient solutions where changing priorities and available capacity clashes
- Maintain an overview of available SC resources: capacity constraints, availability, utilization and cost to drive optimization and right-sizing
- Accountable for SC Plan performance management (KPI’s) and forecast accuracy of the SC Integrated Plan.
- Define and agree demand data requirements with Functional/IAPS planners in terms of granularity at relevant planning horizons, systems/tools for demand capture, timing of demand capture, etc.
- Work with planners (Functional/IAPS) and perform gatekeeping to ensure that the demand plan is delivered on time with required granularity/quality as per agreed demand planning process
- Align supply with demand to meet service levels at competitive costs (long term and mid-term), discuss with other planners' opportunities and proposals to optimize. Optimizes the spread of demand across contracted suppliers in line with commercial strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, gained through operations or excellence roles in Planning/ Logistics/ Materials Management/ Contracting and Procurement
- In-depth understanding of E2E SC Chain with the focus on SC planning and SC segmentation techniques to drive value delivery through timely visibility of demand.
- Able to understand the business activities, interpret business demand and translate this into SC demand to deliver a safe and rationalized SC Demand Plan balancing costs and agreed service level
- Able to understand the customers organization and business targets and translate them into SC goals
- Demonstrate the ability to apply technology and work with different demand planning tools
- Strong E2E process management thinking
- Certification in Lean/Six Sigma tools preferred
- External supply chain qualifications and/or memberships preferred (e.g. APICS)
- Understand and able to apply the Supply Chain planning process, the associated cost and performance drivers and relevant risk.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be in touched, thanks!