Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Decommissioning Company Representative to join their team located in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for a Long-Term contract with possibility of extensions.
Offshore Company representative (Company Man) manage subsea well plug and abandonment (PP&A) operations with a Light Well Intervention Vessel
Day to day responsibilities:
- Deal with Reporting, Vessel, Logistics, HSE accordingly in conjunction with each respective department offshore Go through operational procedures for the PP&A activities utilizing oilfield service companies’ equipment (Slickline, Wireline, Cementing, Coil tubing and vessel operations) offshore at the vessel
- Ensure the Company Drilling Management System (DMS) is followed during well plug and abandonment activities are planned • Promote HSEQ awareness of workforce and contractors and ensure HSE given the highest priority on the offshore operations
- To ensure that project defined schedule is followed, and costs minimized within the framework of the operations
- Ensure that all LWIV/ Rig operations are carried out in accordance with the requirements of Legislation, Safety Management and all other Company procedures and systems management constraints and the requirements of the operational budget
- Engineering degree preferred
- 10-15 years overall oil field, drilling, completions workover experience
- At least 5 years focused on subsea wells as Company Representative (Company Man)
- Experience with Workover, Plug and Abandonment operations is a plus
- Experience with subsea Christmas trees is a plus
- Valid offshore certification – HUET, CBSP, NR´s.\
- Valid IWCF (Level 4) desirable
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.