Our major client is seeking a Lease Operator (night shift) to work within their facilities located in Pyote, TX for a 12-month assignment.
- Maintain and optimize production from wells
- Troubleshoot well performance and present recommendations to increase production and/or reduce lease operating expenses to the Production Foreman
- Perform daily onsite visits to each well in assigned route and enter daily gauges into a computer database
- Accurately record daily data as required to meet the needs of the Engineering and Accounting departments
- Operate wells in a manner that is safe and protects the environment
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- High school diploma or GED and two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Compressors
- Experience with Gast Lifted Wells
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and an enthusiastic team player capable of completing tasks with some direction of others to meet sensitive deadlines and production goals
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with employees, contractors and landowners
Nice to Have:
- SCBA Cetification
- H2S Cetification