Job locationWhitecourt, Canada
This position will include duties of an asset management analyst and aligning materials management analyst for the enrichment of data by enhancing equipment load templates, equipment bill of material load templates and PM material list, and modification of existing equipment master data. The individual will work closely with operations, maintenance and project teams, other subject matter experts and will be accountable to the deployment lead for the deployment of data standards.
• Support equipment data cleanup and enhancement as prescribed by program data requirements
• Interface with data vendor to meet milestones and schedule requirements to ensure pre-load data requirements are met
• Drive data integration efforts between functions of asset management, materials management and Finance
• Ensure alignment of data management activities between functions and ensure interdependencies between functional data requirements are met
• Ensure acceptance testing of new SAP solution prior to go -live to ensure quality and completeness of data loads
• Lead the build out the equipment bill of materials (BOM) for existing equipment in CMMS, generating BOM load templates in preparation for CMMS loading
• Developed materials list for the execution of preventative maintenance tasks
• May provide support to the project team in all phases of project development with the primary object of ensuring the maintenance management system project asset information prior to startup
• Assembling the equipment list and required static data into the maintenance management system load templates.
• Cleansing of asset management data within legacy CMMS (InforEAM) and preparation of data for migration to SAP S4 Hana in accordance with “as-is” and “to-be” data standards.
• Interfacing with the Operations/Maintenance/supply chain team to ensure input and approvals are provided as necessary
• 5-10 years of experience in an Upstream Oil and Gas operation, preferably onshore well pads, batteries and gathering systems
• 5+ years experience with working with maintenance management systems particularly the project phase of loading equipment lists, creating and loading bill of materials and PM material list into the system
• Must have a methodical and well-organized approach to the work environment and the ability to work under tight deadlines
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in AGILE Project Management
• Demonstrated experience with MS Office
• Self-motivated and able to influence and motivate others
• Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment, both supporting other team members and contributing to the effectiveness and reliability of the team
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing work priorities
• May have travel occasionally to site
• Minimum of a 2+ year technical degree or experience equivalent
• MS Teams Virtual Video Conference
Additional Notes from the Manager:
• 1 position available
• 1 year assignment with potential for extension, but not guaranteed
• Candidates must be local to Calgary
• SCHEDULE: 5/40
o Must work from the office minimum of 3 days/week (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
Principal Software Engineer
As a Principal Software Engineer at our clients' location, you will report to the Senior Director of Technology to develop and constantly improve artificial lift optimization software. You will: ? ...
Project Manager IV
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work with them in Halifax, NS on a Monday to Friday work schedule on a 12 months assignment. PLEASE, ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO HALIFAX OR NOVA S...
Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Procurement Admin to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 1-year contract (possible to extend). The professional will repo...