Title – Data Quality and Operational Cost Manager
Key Skills: Calculation, Data Analysis, Cost Management, Operational Cost, Management
Location: Berlin, Germany
Salary / Package: Competitive
Language: Fluent German
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Jordan Mangan
Key words: Real Estate Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Calculator, Property Manager, Data Analyst, Operations Manager, Cost Manager
Our International company manages part of the portfolios for the largest listed Real Estate companies throughout Germany.
Whilst acting as owner representative, we also manage and optimize a portion of the commercial real estate portfolio, which includes typical office real estate as well as industrial, logistics and retail properties. Employees of different nationalities stand for the success of our company with their services.
To strengthen our vast team in multiple areas of the company, we are looking for you to support finance at our newest location in Berlin at the earliest possible time.
- Work closely with property managers, instructing them and supporting their tasks with SAP.
- Adding data to a system to create a calculation that is of high quality and accuracy
- Primarily responsible for creating calculation
- Regularly doing systematic quality checks for all master data stored in the system
- Contacting people from internal departments and external service providers on topics related to master data
- Manage assets
- Supporting ancillary cost accounting and ensure data quality
- Accompanying other projects that may need support
- 5 years’ (preferred) experience as a Data Quality and Operational Cost Manager in Real Estate or something similar
- Strong numerical skills (for formulas to create calculations)
- Knowledge/practical use of ERP systems
- Commercial training, ideally with real estate-specific additional qualification or comparable practical experience
- Strong knowledge and experience using real estate software (Realax and SAP) or minimum 2 years’ experience with Excel
- SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Would be beneficial if you have prior experience in the real estate sector
- Can speak German (Minimum B2)
- Willing to hire both Juniors and Seniors for this position
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jordan Mangan.