Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Data Engineer to work within their facilities located in Metropolis, Singapore for a 2years contract assignment.
Overall Job Purpose:
Responsible for drawing insights from data by using tools and techniques on large, complex data sets, working alongside Data Scientists running intricate analytical experiments via theoretical, cutting-edge technology and approaches applied in large scale O&G operations.
- Maintain, scale and improve the data pipelines (infrastructure and interface) responsible for providing data for Advanced Analytics models. These pipelines will be responsible to provide historical data for model training as well as live data for model execution.
- Perform data quality evaluations, point out data quality problems, identify the root cause and propose ways to remediate the issues.
- Create new data pipelines to query (retrieve) data from disparate data sources.
- Carry out any additional tasks assigned by the Project Lead.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering in related areas; preferably Master's degree.
- CREA Certificate
- Experienced on Big Data platform like Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Pig etc;
- Experience with Cloud services, experience with AWS services such as S3, Athena, EC2 is a plus.
- Working experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI or similar reporting and BI packages;
- Working experience with SQL, PL/SQL and similar languages;
- Working experience with Python.
- Experienced with data modeling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured solutions;
- Knowledge of agile software development process and familiarity with performance metric tools;
- Experience with Linux environments is a plus;