Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Front-End Web Developer to work within their office located in Houston, TX for an initial 12-month contract.
The Web developer is responsible for executing on high-impact website development, computer-based training development, HTML-based email production and other digital solutions. This position will provide primary support for major internal and external facing digital properties and will maintain the organization s suite of templates and tools used in the development of our digital properties. This includes, but is not limited to, templates used in the production of internal and external websites, email distribution, computer-based training, and touchscreen solutions.
The successful candidate will be able to anticipate obstacles and work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, while maintaining a cool outlook and professional demeanor. It is also essential that the successful candidate work well with a cross-functional team, but also independently with a minimum of coaching or supervision.
- 5+ years of experience working with Web technologies
- All applicants for this position must submit a portfolio of digital work, including code samples.
- Strong Web knowledge
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills
- Intermediate skill levels of Adobe publishing and design products such as Photoshop, etc.
- Experience with touch-screen kiosks and interactive media
- Knowledge of how to assure digital communications can be accessed on mobile devices
- Understanding of enterprise cloud-based applications and storage
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at one time, meet deadlines, prioritize and work independently
- Knowledge of information architecture, accessibility and SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, including report generation and tagging
- Strong client focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Bachelor Degree
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure, service-oriented development, and DevOps Oil and gas industry knowledge a plus