Data Centre Maintenance Engineer
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Contract type: 1 year contract
Time Frame: Start ASAP
Work Rhythm: 40 hours / week, (Mon – Fri)
Contract Language: English
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Oliver Sorensen
We are one of the largest global organisations providing integrated telecommunication services, known world-wide for our projects and Support. We provide fully integrated project solutions and services. We have partnered with Airswift to support us in our hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Tier 3 Data Centre Engineer.
Role and mission:
- Standardizing tasks and being able to seek resources to solve sophisticated problem independently.
- Training new staff in related technologies.
- Keeping an open mind and is ready to do everything possible (within IT standards) to make the customers happy and business successful
- Communicating with customers in plain language while keeping their needs and the needs of IT in mind
- Administration and configuration knowledge of related technologies
- Troubleshooting problems across certain pieces of related technologies
- Available for start ASAP
- Able to work from home and commute to office
- Have, or be willing to setting up, a limited company
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Five-year experience in Data Centre Maintenance
- Having certifications across various brands and pieces that make up the infrastructure (MCITA, VCA, CCNA, and more)
- English (Professional)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.