Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Data Assistant to work in their facilities located in Lloydminster on an 8 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Auditing all fluid transfers from the well to well and well to well to Facility daily (up to 18k truck tickets per month, need to be verified in PVR and Salesforce)
- Reconciling all Service Entry Sheets and posting to the correct coding and approver
- Work with data analyst team to calculate and update any accruals
- Sorting, filing and tracking all tickets and SES's electronically
- Assist Field Operations with ticket issues such as missing tickets or volume inaccuracies
- Monitor the contract carriers hauling for Logistics by ensuring they are correctly filling out all tickets and log sheets and submitting them in on a regular basis.
Previous education & experience required:
- Strong MS Office Word and Excel advanced level (Pivot tables, macros, advanced formulas, if statements, etc.)
- Experience with SAP, PVR and at an advance level
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Flexible and adapt easily to changing priorities
- Maintain focus on daily activities
- 5 years plus in similar role, or accounting background
- Candidate must have own transportation to work
- Candidates local to Lloydminster are strongly preferred
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.