Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Data Analyst III to work in a long term (2 years plus) assignment in Spring, Texas.
Responsible for importing, cleansing, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data. May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables. Focused on improving data quality. Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
This position would typically include a professional Data Analyst. Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Data Engineer
- 2 to 7 years of working experience.
- Develop data pipelines to automate/standardize data ingestion (Azure Data Factory, Qlik, Fivetran).
- Develop data storage solutions (Azure, SQL, Snowflake).
- Support system integration with enterprise data systems (Snowflake, Azure, SAP).