Airswift is seeking a professional Data Analyst for a one year's contract in Baytown, TX with one of our key clients in the oil and gas sector:
- Importing, cleansing, validating, and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or drawing conclusions from the data.
- May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables.
- Focused on improving data quality.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable about the position.
- This position would typically include a senior Data Analyst with extensive prior experience.
- Generally has ability to work with other departments and management to determine organizational goals, pinpoint trends, correlations and patterns in complicated data sets.
- Able to provide supervision, training and mentoring to junior analysts within the department.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Report generation and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Assist with IPTS Timekeeping & Scheduling Tool Implementation
- Timekeeping Systems and Pay Data troubleshooting, reconciliation, and updating
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills required
- Responsible for successful incorporation of Chang Management Initiatives
- Assist in the resolution of timekeeping and pay system-related issues for site employees
- Maintenance, Utilization, and updating of applicable payroll access databases
- Maintenance of appropriate payroll related documentation per site payroll and audit guidelines.
- Must possess a positive attitude, be self-motivated, and have a willingness to learn