Airswift is working with a Major Oil and Gas company to find a Data Analyst to join their team on an 8-months contract position, with benefits and 401k.
Main Duties include:
- Importing, cleaning, validating, and analyzing data
- May consolidate and/or present data in charts, graphs, or tables. Focused on improving data quality.
- Ability to work with other departments and management to determine organizational goals, pinpoint trends, correlations, and patterns in complicated data sets.
- Able to provide supervision, training, and mentoring to junior analysts within the department.
- Assist with IPTS Timekeeping & Scheduling Tool Implementation/Maintenance
- Utilization and updating of applicable payroll access databases
- Maintenance of appropriate payroll-related documentation per site payroll and audit guidelines.