Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek Data Analyst to work in their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia on a short-term contract.
Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of addition, change and de-activation of master data records in accordance with SLAs. Types of records include but not limited to customer master, material master, vendor master and finance master
Ensure data input is consistent with the data standards and meets the required levels of completeness
Run Data performance reports for the key quality measures of completeness, consistency, uniqueness, and accuracy
Identify and implement process and solution requirements for the master data management process
Regularly track and resolve outstanding master data management issues. Based on agreed trigger points, further escalate to higher levels of authority for solution or direction and feedback
Identify and contribute to the improvement of defective trends or areas of process performance weakness in the end to end process
Contribute towards the data enrichment process for the Data sub-tower on a continuous improvement cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience managing a client-service oriented function with experience in Procurement / Supply chain or Finance field experience
- Sound experience in JDE & Siebel or other SAP is preferred
- Previous experience in data structures or data management/administration.
- Experience of working cross culturally and in an international environment
- Ability to communicate and influence across different levels in the organisation
- Engaging and collaborative way of working
- Resilient and experienced in working in multi-faceted environment