Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for a Customer Service Support Entry Level to join them on 4-months contract in Pembroke Pines, FL.
- Answers telephones; receives and routes messages.
- Handles customer account information as it relates to billing and usage inquiries.
- Handles requests for re-reads of meters.
- Assists with opening and closing of accounts to ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Performs some general office duties such as word processing and filing.
- Assists with calculating customer bills and collection activities such as printing bills, collecting deposits/receipts.
- Maintains Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) work order entries.
- Be included in client mail distribution list and available to resolve e-mail requests if so asked by Customer Service manager or lead.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of office clerical experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in use of computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook.
- Minimum typing speed of fifty (50) words per minute.
- Reading comprehension and ability to perform arithmetic computations. Must be able to use a telephone and communicate effectively.