Our client, a major Oil & Gas company is seeking a Customer Execution Coordinator II to join their team on a 9-months contract assignment, working in Chicago, IL.
Mobility & Convenience is a key pillar of bp’s growth strategy as a way to reach new consumers through digitally convenient ways. To support this strategy, bp globally has partnered with UberEats to enable delivery of convenience retail store products directly to our consumers. To meet our ambitious targets, we are recruiting a Customer Execution Coordinator.
The Customer Execution Coordinator supports retail site execution by supporting the operational delivery and day-to-day activities of the UberEats program across the US East of Rockies business (Branded Marketers and Direct Dealers), and potentially support ampm.
With launch of this program planned in 2022, this role will also support signing up and activation customers with UberEats, preparing communication and training materials for launch, and helping manage day-to-day operational support and activities.
The Coordinator will support the team to ensure the seamless execution of programs to both customers and consumers with potential involvement across the Customer Experience Team.
· UberEats Program Support:
· Day to day management and communications with customers, field staff, UberEats, and sales & marketing representatives
· Ongoing operational delivery and activation of UberEats with Branded Marketers and sites, and potential support for ampm
· Prepare and support delivery of training and onboarding across field staff, Branded Marketers/sites, and internal bp stakeholders
· Support on-going review and updates to program processes, materials, and assets
· Support for broader CXT programs, as needed
· Attend and contribute to key Marketing, Sales, or customer-facing meetings, as needed
- Potential vetting of Branded Marketers and Sites interested in activating UberEats
- Managing the UberEats bp mailbox by communicating with customers and escalating items as appropriate
- Consolidating, managing, and presenting training and onboarding resources internally and externally
- On-going management of network UberEats template/core menu
- Coordinating and tracking progress of customer interest, sign-up, activation, and launch
- Providing additional administrative support for UberEats program and as assigned by bp team
This role has direct customer and vendor facing accountabilities and requires proactive, strong written and verbal communication, ability to multi-task and self-prioritize. Other competencies include project & relationship management, copyrighting and administration skills, strong attention to detail and market understanding. Knowledge of internal bp systems preferred.