Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a CSA Lead Engineer to work in their facilities located in Rotterdam, Netherlands under a year contract.
We currently seek a high calibre CSA Lead Engineer. Based in Bergen op Zoom or Rotterdam you will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering, procurement & construction companies to the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical sector.
Scope of activities:
The CSA Lead Engineer will be responsible for CSA (Civil, Structural and Architectural) Engineering and Design services for a large variety of brown field, grass root and revamp facilities for petrochemical, oil, chemical, gas and industrial services. These services comprise of conceptual design, project specifications, basic engineering, extend basic engineering and detailed design and engineering for reimbursable- and lump sump projects.
- Planning and organizing jobs;
- Writing and reviewing invitations to bid, scopes of work, project execution plans;
- Cooperating with third parties and project disciplines, construction site;
- Leading design/engineering teams (minimum of 4 persons);
- Progress reporting and project planning
- The CSA Lead Engineer will, together with the Civil/Structural Designers and Engineers, be overall
- responsible for working within the budget and meeting project schedule
- Proven Experience:
- Design of layout drawings, concrete formwork and rebar drawings and structural steel engineering
- Knowledge of typical concrete and steel structures, such as equipment foundations, pipe racks,
- platforms, etc. as applicable in the process industry;
- At least 5 years Sr. Lead experience;
- At least 15 years engineering and design experience (3D Design, SP3D is a preference);
- Leadership position in multi-disciplinary and complex projects in the oil and gas/chemical industry;
- Construction experience.
- Good communication and social skills;
- HTS+ education level;
- Proactive attitude;
- Leadership skills;
- Knowledge of resource planning and estimating;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is required.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.