Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for CRM analyst to work within their facilities located in KL, Malaysia.
- Developing new and maintaining existing SSIS packages, existing SSRS and Power BI reports
- Implementing and supporting existing MS Dynamics configurations and custom extensions and reporting on a day to day basis to the client systems service leader
- Working closely with business stakeholders in understanding process needs, producing high quality product functional specifications and technical solutions
- Providing expertise in both a configuration and technical capacity, following best practice CRM standards in solution design, testing and implementation
- Delivering small business change to CRM modules to time and budget.
- Understanding and promoting the Microsoft roadmap and future direction to ensure Page 2 that proposed designs are scalable and in line with that vision
- Responding in a timely manner to elevated (Level 3) user-support requests and incidents and taking ownership of incidents
- Playing an active part in our team: helping to build an inclusive environment, sharing your knowledge and promoting development best practices with colleagues within the team and the wider company community
- Demonstrable evidence (2 years +) of working with Dynamics 365 online. Experience of global customer base would be an advantage
- Ability to design and compose testable code using good design patterns
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps principles and techniques, GIT source code control and automation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to solve complex problems and openness in sharing your knowledge and thinking with others
- Strong team working skills with ability to build trusted relationships with people and groups with diverse backgrounds
Please don’t be discouraged if you don’t meet every point above – if you meet most, and are strongly motivated by the role, and willing to learn, we are still interested in hearing from you.
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*