Our client is seeking a Creative Services Account Manager to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 12-month assignment.
- Build relationships with internal business clients that enable Creative Services to become a trusted partner.
- Lead development of smart creative strategy and execution of creative programs.
- Manage client expectations by delivering projects on-time that consistently meet and exceed client expectations.
- Drive alignment and application of Creative Services developed content across audiences.
- Coordinate the production process to ensure project requirements and deadlines are met.
- Drive design team to ideate current, relevant ideas to solve communications needs.
- Key consultant to business clients – representing creative development best practices.
- Write and manage creative proposals and creative briefs in a thoughtful, collaborative, measurable way.
- Oversee flawless execution on client creative projects.
- Continuously monitor client group and proactively forecast future creative needs.
- Proactively troubleshoot and adjust plans as needed.
- Present timely project updates to clients and creative service team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Communications, Advertising or related field.
- 5+ years business-to-business and/or agency experience with a track record of success developing and executing creative projects for clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Nice to have:
- 7+ years of marketing and/or communications experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with creative project management software.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving abilities at all levels.
- Goal-oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed.
- Adaptable and flexible; open minded, innovative and creative.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills, effective oral and written communications skills required.
- Proven consultative, persuasive/sales skills required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment with quick turnarounds and flex as priorities change.
- Understand implementation of corporate branding and guidelines across all communication channels.
- Able to drive creative campaign development to create a complementary set of creative deliverables across a variety of communications channels.
- Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment.
- Actively seeks out diverse people and organizations to collectively achieve business goals.
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions.
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments.
- Experience leading event concepting and production is ideal.
- Knowledge and experience with current digital trends and developing branded company content within the digital and social media space is ideal.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.