• Demonstrate a passion for delivering a quality service and the ability to ensure that client needs are met efficiently.
• Managing a portfolio of clients including Limited Companies, Partnerships and Individuals - this will include regular contact and meetings to maintain and develop relationships.
• Key point of contact for clients and dealing with general queries.
• Developing the relationship with existing clients displaying a flexible, professional approach and have the confidence and ability to establish credibility with Partners, clients, and supporting the attraction and on boarding of new clients.
• Taking overall responsibility for the delivery of Accountancy and Tax services – overseeing and reviewing work but also being able to prepare year-end accounts and tax returns as required in addition to participating in technical audits and visits.
• Mentoring and coaching Client Advisor staff on best practices in the work environment and client interactions, all the while continuing in their development and providing them feedback all while assisting team members with technical queries and professional development.
• Providing front line / Franchisee perspective in the identification and development of new initiatives, communication and training in order to define and solve Franchisee challenges.
• Work to recommend Accounting & Taxation training programs based on the knowledge of the Franchisees, management training practices and staff development needs.
• Participate in ‘relationship building’ events with existing and potential franchisees.
• Managing day-to-day operations and admin tasks for the Canada Office and maintaining CPD log in accordance with professional requirements.
• Maintaining [tax planning] tools on the Support Site liaising with the Training and Communications department as appropriate.
• Participating actively in marketing output of Government Budget announcements.
• Monitoring and updating allocated Support Site pages alongside maintaining the register of inquiries sent to partners.
• Ability to self-manage while working remotely, Influencing, Organization, Communication (speaking, written, presentation), Relationship building, Strong Business Acumen, Diplomacy, Urgency.
• Being organised and commercially minded.
• Experienced and/or qualified CPA, ideally have worked in all areas of Canadian Accounts, Tax.