Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find an experienced Cost Engineer to join their team on a 1-year contract, working in Houston, TX.
Cost Engineer IV
- Lead and coordinate development of project control Plan. Develop project control budget and WBS structure.
- Provide analysis and support to the project team related to forecast and budget analysis, reporting of incurred costs and earned value measurements.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure engagement with the project progress, changes, highlights, and issues. Communicate the status and issues with execution and construction team.
- Proactively report cost and schedule status and efficiently communicate any risk and mitigation plan with PM/CM and project control supervisor.
- Implement Earned Value Management. Ensure accurate CPI and Earned Value curve are reported.
- Implement change management. Initiate and monitor PCOs, Trends and AFE revisions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Post-secondary education in engineering or construction. Project Management Professional credential (PMP) is preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in construction, including 5+ years of pipeline relevant experience.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively in a team environment
- Computer skills using Ecosys, Oracle, Power BI and Microsoft Office products specifically Excel