Airswift is working with a leading Oil and Gas industry to find a Cost Control Engineer to join their team. This professional will be responsible for managing small projects budgets.
Main responsibilities include:
- Cost controls, forecasting, and analyzing productivity factors and cost/schedule performance indices.
- Generating all monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly reports with intended audiences ranging from local project team members to senior-level company executives and the Board of Directors.
- Provide support to the Project Manager, project team and project cost controls staff on how cost should be planned, tracked, measured, forecasted, and reported during project execution and/or development.
- Monthly review of cost/cash flow forecasts with the Project Manager and extended project team to generate regular reporting requirements.
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant guidance, governance, and support to projects on approved cost controls standards to manage Authorization for Expenditure (AFE)
- Maintain cost and schedule planning, tracking, and reporting tools.
- Monitor project reporting and identify deviations from standard reports. Assist project cost controls teams with timely and accurate data gathering and delivery issues.
- Participate and resolve any issues in the execution of joint Cost, Schedule, and Risk Health Checks to verify effective planning and implementation of cost processes.
- Take interest and actively participate in project meetings with vendors to understand and become familiar with changes in project status to assist the team in areas of cost management.