Our client, a major operator in the Oil & Gas industry, is looking for a Cost Controller III to work on a 12-month contract in Anchorage, AK.
• Ensures the Project Team follows the corporate and the company cost management standard.
• Coordinate and track the preparation of project funding documents.
• Coordinate the preparation and approval of contractor Service Orders (SO) to authorize work.
• Review and analyze contractor-prepared cost performance and progress reports using Earned Value methods.
• Develop total project cost, performance, and forecast reports for review by the project team.
• Review project invoices/charges for coding and contract compliance prior to approval.
• Develop monthly cash flow reports and variance analyses.
• Ensure WBS elements are closed at project/phase completion and coordinate with Supply Chain to close all Service and Purchase Orders.
• Provide project actual cost and forecast data for summary reporting at the portfolio and business unit level.
• Ensure that any cost-related change to the Project Budget is documented and approved as provided in the company cost management standard
• Coordinate and expedite the preparation and approval of project change management documents.
• Ensure all approved and pending changes are incorporated into the current project plan/forecast
• Communicate scope, schedule, or cost risk/opportunity variances and recommend alternatives in a timely manner.
• Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Engineering or Technical discipline preferred)
• 3+ years experience with oil and gas facilities
• Experience with SAP and Omega PIMS is a plus.