Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Cost Controller to join them in Maputo, Mozambique, on a 12-month extendable contract.
Day to day responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Assuring/developing and maintaining all cost reports feeding in cost reporting systems (supported by software tools)
- Cost Breakdown Structure updating according to existing cost estimates.
- Verifying work progress status updating cost documentation and allocating costs to the right cost elements.
- Updating of procurement and contract plans.
- Performing earned value analysis.
- Preparing cost estimate breakdown structures.
- Producing the best estimate allowed from the existing information.
- Reviewing contractors or third parties cost estimates.
- Participating/validating cost risk analysis.
- Preparing the project cost estimate supporting documentation.
- Supplying the necessary information to maintain updated the cost estimate database.
- Development and update of procedures and tools.
- Participating in cross project analysis.
- Transferring experience within the team.
- Comply with requirements of Safety, Health and Environmental laws of the country.
- Project cost management
- 5 years of Oil & Gas Industry experience
- 3 years of cost control experience
- Project Budget Determination and Cost Risk Analysis knowledge
- Project executing process knowledge
- Development of project control costs, project schedule managing control and baseline updates experience
- Business Management System Services knowledge