Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Cost Controller to work within their facilities located in Singapore.
- Cost control activities for Pre-Operation scope (labor cost, labor related cost, material and 3rd party service cost).
- Possibility to take care of multiple projects.
- Cost control activities includes: monthly cost forecasting, cash flow projection, cost monitoring and review (PO approval, travel request approval, expense report approval etc)
- Must have at least 5 years experiences in cost controller in oil and gas fields
- Experience of cost controlling for projects is preferred
- Experience of budget development, budget monitoring, forecast update is mandatory
- Good communication skill, team work spirit, proactive and curious
- SAP and Power BI experience is a good asset
- Applicants shall be Singaporean or having working rights in Singapore
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*