Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Cost Controller to be based on site near Melun, France. The role is offered with a renewable long term contract and negotiable daily rate or monthly salary
As Cost Controller you'll be working on the preparation for an upcoming Turnaround on the refinery.
- Verification of ES estimates according to Corporate slip.
- Validation of EE quotes according to the unit price grid for EE contracts.
- Consolidation of the volume of work vis-à-vis the estimates of the order works for; Piping work, Works on fittings, Insulation and scaffolding work and DPC
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related subject
- Previous Cost Engineering experience gained within the Oil and Gas industry, ideally gained working on Turnaround projects on Refineries or Petrochemical sites.
- Technical knowledge of maintenance work with associated trades: Assembly, metallurgy, painting, cleaning / pumping, scaffolding, heat insulation,…
- Experience on the analysis of quotes and use of costing methods (slip, unit price grids, etc.)
- Must be fluent in French