Airswift. Senior Cost Control. Normandy (Le Havre), France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Cost Controller to join them in Normandy, Le Havre, France on a 7-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Take note of the work schedules (the basis for costing contracts of works).
- Make estimates for all DPS disciplines (request for additional work)
- Ensure the control of the quotes submitted by the contracted companies.
- Ensure documentary traceability and reporting of the Cost Control activity.
- Responsible for the proper monitoring of the slips process.
- To ensure control in terms of costs.
- Be able to anticipate drifts and to propose corrective actions.
- Knowledge in MS Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with refinery companies
- Proven experience in Oil and Gas projects
- Experience with Cost for the following specialties: Civil Engineering, Frame, Cleaning, Heat insulating, Piping, Electricity, Instrumentation, and Cable Pulling
- French is mandatory
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.