Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Cost Control Manager to work in Tulsa, OK.
This person will be responsible for supporting the project team by providing financial controls and tracking for all major projects, and the project manager with management tools, controls, and analysis, allowing the manager to make informed decisions with accurate and timely data.
- Leads in the overall project cost control efforts during all major capital efforts.
- Initiates correct structuring setups to facilitate data collection and control monitoring during the execution process.
- Issues requisitions for materials and services and leads in their tracking/expediting.
- Prepares large project AFE's with input from many departments, and acts as subject matter expert deciding on what should and should not be included as well as how data is prepared and presented.
- Tracks costs throughout the life of the project
- Tracks progress against budget throughout the year
- 5+ years of Project Controls experience
- Experience with petrochemical projects