Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Cost Analyst (Junior) to work in Houston, TX
- Set up at project start Score Cards for earned value reporting for the project scope broken down by the WBS, and to update and monitor performance of the project and the contractors based on the results. The frequency of the reports will vary dependent on project requirements and constraints. In general the updates are performed daily, weekly, or per shift dependent on the pace of the items being monitored.
- Ensure that all costs and hours expended on the project are allocated to the correct budget (WBS) accounts and match what is listed in the rate sheets and contracts.
- Interface with the contractors to ensure timely and accurate provision of daily LEM Sheets, Shift Summaries, Progress Updates, and earned value reports.
- Validate daily LEM Sheets and other similar contractor submittals for agreed rates, and the correct WBS coding for the works performed.
- Interface with the Inspectors that approve the daily LEM Sheets, and other similar reports for the accuracy of the hours expended, as well as the resources itemized that they are an accurate reflection of the works taking place.
- Ensure that the Contractors are tracking the progress of their work in a similar manner utilizing Score Cards to report earned value, and overall scope completion percentages.