Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Cost Analyst to work in Superior, WI. Please note per diem is not offered.
- The position estimates costs for future projects and tracks costs of existing projects.
- This position leads other contract personnel in basic, intermediate, and advanced functions in the job family
- Works with the Contract Management Group to ensure that prime contracts include the proper WBS account coding for work performed.
- Process invoices, track ongoing costs, and maintain a cash flow forecast for current projects.
- Report accruals on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Interpret daily construction reports, NDE reports, survey reports, and other technical construction information for cost implications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Financial or Technical field
- Work experience using Microsoft Excel