Cost Analyst. Airswift. Aberdeen, UK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Cost Analyst to work within their facilities in Aberdeen, UK on a contract until 2022.
The Cost Analyst will work closely with the cost optimization team and the relevant PREs / Engineers to review POs for accuracy in schedule dates, values, and advise on the accruals required and forecast spend.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Review of activities on an ongoing basis with the PREs to ensure forecasts reflect correct VOWD
- Analysis of commitments data within S/4 to support the cost analysts in forecasting and tracking of costs
- Assist in the update of relevant cost forecasts (SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Monitor commitments and accruals against cost categories and activities to ensure validity of the cost
- Preparing monthly journal entries as required
- Other ad hoc cost related delivery
- Review of PO information with PREs to establish whether the activity has taken place
- Analysis and review of migrated legacy PO data with a view to closing out old commitments
- HND or ideally degree qualified or equivalent in a business or engineering discipline, with extensive experience within the oil and gas industry
- Significant practical cost and financial planning experience gained within a production / maintenance / operations environment.
- Proven cost management skills / experience with a strong knowledge of cost control, forecasting, cost phasing, VOWD
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.