Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Cost Analyst to join them until December 2021 in Superior, WI.
Job Primary accountabilities
This role is accountable for the processing of Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and Purchase Orders (POs) in Oracle Cloud for the procurement of services from contractors and vendors. In addition to this, the role will also support Field Operations with any additional work required relating to Unify implementation.
- Communicating with planning staff and supervisors on service procurement requests required for upcoming work
- Creating Purchase Requisitions in Oracle Cloud
- Requesting PO Lines to be added to existing Oracle Blanket POs
- Change Order request to any PO
- Entering PO lines in Oracle Cloud manually
- Communicate PO and PO line and information to vendors for invoicing
- Perform PO receipts related to contractor services
- Invoice validation / Coding support for field operations
- Match the invoice to the receipt
- Review and work with Regional Finance to transfer costs from the conversion cost center to corresponding cost centers in Oracle Cloud in a timely manner.
- Validate the transfer of cost is done correctly by running necessary financial reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Related post-secondary education and experience in a finance, accounting, or business
- Minimum four or more years of directly related experience.
- Proficiency with Purchasing and financial management systems (overall Purchase Order process)
- Advanced Excel (formulas and Pivot tables);
- Oracle Financials.
- Ability to handle huge volume of data