Airswift is seeking to invite a Corrosion Engineer capable of following up engineering development activities progress related to corrosion protection (inclusive of cathodic protection) and coating systems for WHP and pipelines.
- Ensure that the assigned projects tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, specifications and contractual requirements,
- Ensure that all the interfaces with the design team are correctly managed,
- Ensure that the projects are executed in accordance with the organization’s safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule,
- Deliver a high-quality engineering dossier for FEED and future detailed engineering phases,
- Ensure efficient communication with all other engineering and functional team members,
- Provide thorough and efficient engineering documentation review, comments and follow-up,
- Follow-up of internal technical reviews (Project reviews, etc.)
- Participate to hulls selection and integrity assessment during the course of the FSO conversion project.
- Participate in the redaction of the scope of work to be sent with the project RFQ in view of Detail Engineering Procurement and Construction phase.
- Participate actively in technical decision making, in meetings with potential contractors and vendors,
- Participate in the technical analysis of offers and assist in vendor selection
- Master degree in corrosion engineering, NACE or FROSIO level 3 qualified,
- Experience: at least 10 years in Ship industries (engineering companies, shipyard, Classification Societies) or in offshore facilities (or FSO, FPSO) or merchant ships (tankers) is required.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with class requirements, IMO codes and international standards,
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.