Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Core People Services Analyst (HR) to work within their Shared Service Centre organizations located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for 6-months contract assignment.
The purpose of the Core People Services analyst role is to provide guidance and information to employees, managers and HR on employee process and data changes, across the breadth of the Workday processes. The analyst administers offer & onboarding, employee data changes and manages any associated cases such as work schedule, location, personal data, etc.
- Understand the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses, as well as the internal processes.
- Provide support to employee and organisation as and when required and respond to inbound queries.
- Ensure employee and organisation data integrity is maintained during workforce administration processing, following data management processes and procedures
- Perform transactions and manage associated tasks for offer & onboarding, employee personal and job-related data service requests.
- Deliver record/document image management services according to agreed performance target and statutory legal, fiscal, or regulatory obligations.
- Work closely with other Specialists within Services and Solutions in resolving operational issues, understanding processes while ensuring that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared, and lessons learnt
- Investigate, liaise, and resolve issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders in support of the resolution business escalations.
- Work collaboratively with other regions to identify, raise, and apply continuous improvements to services, ensuring the Standard Operating Procedures are updated and maintained on the relevant site
- Support acceptance testing for Services and Solutions technology changes
- Willingness to support ad hoc business and Services & Solutions project work as required.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or relevant experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant previous experience.
- Role focuses on Offer & Onboarding for UK & US
- Any experiences with HR operation/shared services especially in Workday would still be welcomed
- Working hours will vary as the work focuses on UK/US – tentative hours are from 12pm to 9pm
- Applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having work rights in Malaysia.
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.