Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Controls Rotating Engineer (24 months contract) to work within their facilities located in Singapore, China, & Thailand.
To effectively interface with various disciplines and departments with regards to project requirements for machinery control systems and support the commissioning deliverables in a timely manner based on the project’s documents, drawings and vendor documents.
- Oversee construction, commissioning, and pre-startup phases for the controls rotating activities.
- Verify system installation and acceptability for initial operation
- Perform overall supervision of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities on all system as per scheduled networks, acceptance criteria and start-up specific procedures, documentations and ensure completion on time prior to hand over to operation team
- Liaise with multiple projects for various interface and resolutions
- Review engineering documents
- Review of pre-commissioning, commissioning, and operation related document
- Compliant with safety procedures
- Reviews the commissioning deliverables developed such as commissioning execution plan, commissioning core test plan, and PTW/LUN/LOTO procedures, to ensure compliance with the overall commissioning execution plan and project timelines
- Interacts with project team members/engineers from other departments to address commissioning technical concerns/requirements.
- Support the commissioning deliverables developed such as commissioning execution plan, commissioning core test plan, and PTW/LUN/LOTO procedures, to ensure compliance with the overall commissioning execution plan and project timelines regarding all the Marine system SoW.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities planned for the control systems, interfaces with Construction and Pre-Operations teams, ensuring adherence to yard and company PTW systems.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering with relevant years of working experience.
- 10 to 14 years of relevant working experience in commissioning in oil and gas sector. Comprehensive knowledge on functionality of FPSO.
- Experience in the following is required:
- Focus on machinery control system CCC Prodigy
- PLC GE Fanuc 90-70 (Proficy),
- PLC Siemens S7,
- GE vibration Bentley Nevada (System one)
- Experience in compressor anti-surge protection, Load sharing and IS-Instrument and remote I/O, TrainView trend Module , VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- Software of SIEMENS and WEG.
- Some experience of Honeywell DCS will be a differential.
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*