Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Control Systems Engineer to work within their facilities in the Pittsburgh area, PA for an initial 12-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for providing pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup related control systems support to designated production unit.
- Support operation readiness activities, including PSSR, ATO, PSUA, SOF, P2A, block handover
- Support loop checks and packaged system SATs & commissioning duties
- Provide basic process control system (BPCS), complex control, safety instrumented system (SIS)
- Support DCS related punch item initiation, solution development, prioritization, and implementation
Previous education and experience required:
- BS degree in Chemical, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of control systems and process control, Alarm management, control related issues/HMI troubleshooting
- 5+ years of control systems and/or process control experience
- 3+ years of Emerson DeltaV DCS experience
- Experience in refining or petrochemical industry