Our client, a Major Oil & Gas company is seeking a Contracts Specialist IV to join their team on a 9-month contract assignment, working in Houston, TX.
- Responsible for contract issues, negotiations, and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
- Verifies all aspects of the order, including pricing to ensure conformance with company policy while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Anticipates problems and initiates actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Performs contract administration, tracking, and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, funding limitations ensuring deliverance of timely notices to customer, cost performance and customer correspondence.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.