Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Contract Analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, Alberta for an initial 12-month contract.
- Responsible for contract issues, negotiations, and/or administration of licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations.
- Verifies all aspects of the order, including pricing to ensure conformance with company policy while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Anticipates problems and initiates actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Performs contract administration, tracking, and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, funding limitations ensuring deliverance of timely notices to customer, cost performance and customer correspondence.
- SAP experience
- MS Office Suite
- Contract database software such as SMART or GCMS
- Supply Chain experience in Drilling and Completions
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.