Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Contracts Specialist IV to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a 6 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing process and systems solutions to meet the business functional requirements.
- Working across the SCM work streams and other ERP work streams, with multiple stakeholders and across multiple business units to influence and provide solutions for an enterprise design that leverages the systems functional capabilities and industry leading best practices in technology and processes.
- Help coordinate and standardize processes bringing knowledge of their area of expertise, but also looking for the Enterprise view on future process, this includes utilizing company’s best practices
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other SCM stakeholders, and other ERP transformation groups to understand their requirements and incorporating those requirements into the specifically assigned SCM processes
- Participate and provide feedback to the functional requirements for the detailed design and systems configuration of the associated applications and interfaces.
- Understand system capabilities and helping assess the fit with business process needs
- Provide general process and procedural support as requested
Previous education & experience required:
- University degree in a related field (preferably Business, Supply Chain, or Finance)
- Minimum 4 years of direct related SCM experience
- Work experience within the contracts field of SCM
- Very strong computer skills (MS Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
- Must be able to travel 25-50% of the time including to Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Chatham and Houston (out of country travel may require a temporary work visa)
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.