Airswift is seeking to invite contracts specialists to consider a role with one of our clients in the oil and gas industry.
The Contracts Specialist with FPSO experience brings together contractual, commercial, and technical knowledge to provide contractual and commercial guidance to the project team and the wider organization.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Assist in the strategic analysis, recommendation, and formalization of contracts.
- Review proposals and qualifications from subcontractors/vendors.
- Create and manage database of key commercial data and contracting information across projects
- Support the proposals/bid phase process by identifying the appropriate list of contracted services and its related contractual instruments.
- Preparing tender documentation, evaluating and manage contractual risks.
- Provide expert advice on contract management.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Law, Business or QS
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of contract law, construction law, and charter parties
- Project management experience in the offshore EPCI industry
- Experience managing, drafting, negotiating contracts