The Contracts Specialist brings together contractual, commercial, and technical knowledge to provide contractual and commercial guidance to the project team and the wider organization.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Assist in the strategic analysis, recommendation, and formalization of contracts.
- Review proposals and qualifications from subcontractors/vendors.
- Create and manage database of key commercial data and contracting information across projects
- Support the proposals/bid phase process by identifying the appropriate list of contracted services and its related contractual instruments.
- Preparing tender documentation, evaluating and manage contractual risks.
- Provide expert advice on contract management.
Skills and experience
- Understanding of contract law, construction law, and charter parties
- Project management experience in the offshore EPCI industry
- Experience managing, drafting, negotiating contracts
- A relevant first degree (e.g. Law, Business)
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role