Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find an experienced Contracts Lead II to join their team on a 1-year contract assignment wroking in Houston, TX.
Contract specialist or paralegal to join our Procurement central contracting team. You will perform a range of duties including organizing contract templates, training staff on internal processes, negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, managing compliance terms, working within a Contract Management System, and solving other corporate contracting issues.
Ideal contract specialists or paralegals should be proficient at drafting and editing contracts, demonstrating excellent attention to detail. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the candidate should also possess in-depth knowledge of procurement functions, contract agreements, and legal terminology.
- Prepare and edit contracts with vendors
- Prepare training packages and help to manage a global training calendar
- Support the use of SMART by creating, editing, and managing templates and supporting the contracting process within the system
- Collaborating with acquisition and procurement professionals to establish contract terms and agreements with external parties
- Bachelor’s degree in law or related area of study, or a paralegal certificate
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a contract administrator, paralegal, or similar role
- Experience with a Contract Management System, especially SMART and/or SAP
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, contract documents, and legal specifications
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Spanish language skills a plus