Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Contracts Engineer to work within their facilities located in China for 3 years contract.
- Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms and conditions to best serve and protect Company's interests
- Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required
- Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost-effective commercial agreements for the Company
- Provides general assistance and advice on contractual and procurement matters as required to support Company's operations.
- Monitors the performance of service providers on a regular basis.
- Prepares update reports on activities as required by Management Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times
- Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering or related Business subject
- Must have experience dealing with MULTI MILLIION projects
- Must have experience working with international companies
- Must have experience dealing with contracts in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of computer literacy, including experience of using specialist procurement software and computer systems
- Applicants shall be China nationality and able to be based in Beijing and then relocate to Huizhou, Guangdong, China.