Airswift is seeking a Contracts Engineer to work in Houston, TX, on 5-6 months contract (with opportunity for extension) with a major energy company.
- Contracts and Purchase Orders for all the engineering activities related
- Confidentiality Agreements with various Parties (Contractors and Service Companies)
- Support the Package Manager in a project controls role, assisting in reviewing package costs and budgets and contractor schedules.
- Participate in implementing contract and services referential (procedures, templates, forms…)
- Ensure the communication with Total Global Procurement and in particular the Category Management network,
- Assist the Technical and Support entities.
- Participate actively in the definition and implementation of the contractual Plan,
- Manage the processes correctly:
o Receive purchase requests with a clear scope of work/service from the requesting entities,
o Develop all documents in accordance with project contractual strategies
o Organize, lead and manage the tendering process for UFR packages,
o Lead the negotiation with the UFR package contractors,
o Evaluate Offers along with requesting entities
- Supervise the establishment of the contracts, and directly participate to the contract management thereof,
- Ensure validation of all contract/PO content and process (including Partner(s) approval, if necessary),
- Participate in the settlement of claims, disputes and/or lawsuits, in relation with the Juridical, Insurance, Finance entities
- Masters degree, engineering or Business.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate varied and complex contracts with a wide range of contractors and vendors,
- minimum of 15 years experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment and services.
- Previous experience in similar role within large scale subsea pipelines / flowlines projects.
- Knowledge of C&P tools
- Must have offshore experience in GOM