Airswift is seeking to invite Contracts Assistants to consider a 2 year contract with one of our clients in the marine oil and gas industry
- Reviewing contract documents and providing advice to all division on potential legal issues arising
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Carrying out legal research in respect of ongoing work and preparing legal reports and papers
- Preparing and drafting contract templates, agreements and a variety of other legal documentation as required
- Reviewing and updating existing contracts
- Engaging with internal clients, sector institutions, stakeholders and external suppliers
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Reviewing contractor invoices for accuracy, notifying contractors about contract reviews or renewals, and investigating should there be any discrepancies of the agreed term
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met.
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Minimum Diploma in Law, Business Administration or related
- 2 years proven work experience as a contract administrator in the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of legal requirement and procedures involved with contracts
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude towards improving work processes and systems
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.