Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Contracts & Category Professional to join them in a 1-year contract in Stavanger.
Overall purpose of the position:
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the establishment, implementation and operationalization of contracts in Operations, together with the rest of SCM Operations with a focus on contracts within Electrical, Instrument, Automation and Telecom.
- In collaboration with the rest of onshoreSupportTeam and engineering, the role will support the entire asset activity set.
- The role is part of the supply chain manager operations team, but works closely with Both Production, Engineering and Maintenance.
- The role shall contribute to securing systems, processes and contracts that ensure the right goods/services, at the right time and the right cost from the need arises until payment is available with the lowest possible inventory.
- The role will help set direction for improvements and management of risk in the supply chain in accordance with the our client’s Business Management System and cultural framework.
- Link between Asset on and offshore, ContractAccoutableManager and suppliers.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Comply with our client’s values, overall strategy and management system
- Ensure that we work in accordance with Supply Chain Management Processes & secure interfaces to Logistics, operation and maintenance processes – End to End
- Responsible for daily operation of warehouse function
- Contribute to optimization and operationalization of contracts
- Contribute to the optimization of logistics activities
- Ensure collaboration and sharing of best practices within their domain with across assets
- Support the organization in system functionality and actively engage in standardization of work processes
- Participate in asset planning when needed