Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Contracts Advisor (Logistics) to join them on a 1-year contract (high possibility to be extended) in Calgary, Alberta.
- Support all schedulers in data entry into ETRM systems
- Become SME for all ETRM systems
- Manage invoice reconciliation between AP and Logistics
- Ensure all month-end data validation is complete
- Assist with the entry of scheduling information during peak times
- Provide backup support to schedulers related to contract management and validation
- Provide backup support for data integrity issues to Logistics Analyst for budgets, KPIs, and other internal reports
- Proactively review and address data validity concerns related to the shipment of products
- Edit, update and correct any logistics data entry errors in the system
- Create temporary shipment contracts during service disruptions to assist with contingency plans
- Assist with any other data, system, invoice, reporting, or contract admin-related items within the logistics team
- Bachelor's degree in related fields with SCM, Logistics, or Operations experience
- Meticulous detail on Data and data management.
- Transportation experience, reporting, and supply chain