Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Contract Advisor to work in their facilities located in San Ramon, California for a 5-month contract.
You'll team up with some of the best and brightest people in locations around the world using leading edge technology to create energy solutions. And you'll discover a world of extraordinary opportunity, challenge, and fulfillment where you can pursue goals, develop new skills, change career paths, and explore new horizons.
- The Procurement/Supply Chain Management (P/SCM) function collaborates within Company and across the companies we support to deliver goods and services to Company safely, reliably, and at a competitive cost.
- The function’s strategic processes include Category Management, Contracting, Strategic Sourcing, National & Local Content, Market Intelligence, Procurement Operations and Supplier Diversity.
- The P/SCM function works as a partner to strategically leverage and manage our spend with a focus on operational excellence and the total cost of ownership represented in the supply chain.
- Our mission is to create a competitive differentiation for the Company by delivering optimal P/SCM solutions – the right materials and services, in the right place, at the right time, at the right cost. This position is in Company Technical Center (CTC) and focuses on the IT needs of Company’s North American business units.
Previous education & experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- IT contracting experience in support of Enterprise Resource Systems, Financial Systems, Software and Cloud (SaaS) is a plus.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.