Airswift. Contracts Advisor. London, UK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Contracts Advisor to join them in London, UK.
Looking for a Contracts Advisor to be based in the London office, who is fluent in both German and English, with experience in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts governed by German law.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Report directly to the head of contract management.
- Liaise and negotiate with external customers, partners, suppliers, subcontractors.
- Perform contracts analysis and research as well as contracts review, qualification, drafting and negotiation.
- Day to day advice and support to internal clients in the areas of tendering activities, project execution and procurement.
- Liaise with other Company and Corporate support functions (Finance, Tax, Business Development, Estimating, Project Control, Insurance, Legal Affairs.
- Support to business (tender preparation and negotiation, projects execution).
- Contribute to the success of commercial proposals with a distribution of risks and based on terms acceptable to the Company.
- Support the completion of projects within time and budget; contribute to the mitigation of risks and the maximization of profits resulting from the execution of projects.
- Acting not only as functional expert but also and above all as trusted advisor and business partner across the Company.
- Ensure standard contracting rules are adequately applied to all contracts, both with customers and suppliers/subcontractors, always in consideration of the perceived level of risks that each of them involves.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Experience and knowledge of German Law
- Understanding of LOGIC, FIDIC and incoterms
- Knowledge of the peculiar components of the Companies Offshore Renewable Business such as: EPC, T&I, EPCI contracts for: Offshore windfarms, Floating wind, hydro, decommissioning, along with traditional offshore energy (pipelay/ topside installation etc.).
- Knowledge of legal principles, obligations, responsibility related to partnership agreements (Joint Ventures, Consortia, Heads of Agreement, Frame Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, etc.) where Company or any of its affiliates is involved.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.